No wonder I dream of turtles last night.
3 turtles kept in mama's luggage from dono when and then only discovered recently after unpacking.
They were in a ziplock bag and then dad still said it must have had lots of air to survive this long.
One was huge and brownish, and the other 2 were sort of normal.
Suddenly I had about 6 to 9 turtles cos the 3 turtles had like 2 sets?
It seemed like we just took out the soul and left the body in the ziplock.
After putting 3 into the tank there was still another 3 in the ziplock bag.
I recall dad saying those were fake or some sort.
Then I rmb I was holding loco and roco in a tray and roco jumped off into the flower bed and I couldn't find him.
Never again.
This is just a record of my dreams which I just want to keep so I won't forget it.
Today is the day roco died.
Dad says he drowned
I think he had difficulty breathing and couldn't make it.
Last night he was already gasping for air. Poor soul
Rip :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment